Old May 14th 20, 09:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Thu, 14 May 2020 11:09:11 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 10:07:23 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 13 May 2020 22:41:49 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Do you think they're smarter than you?

Smarter than you, for damn sure. After all, MY monkees don't live
in ****ing Toledo, don't have bird**** on their shoulder harnesses,
and don't have to wear diapers. They fear no rsa freak.
Happy to send them for a flyover of your VFW club. Address?

VFW 4906 2161 Consaul St.
Toledo, Ohio 43605

Phone 419 698 4411

The person answering the phone is called, "Fatio."
She hates people like you.

Talked to a very nice woman

Then that wasn't Fatio.

and described you.
She said, "You must mean Boris."
We had a great time laughing about what an asshole
Boris is. I asked her about wearing uniforms in the bar that
have bird**** on the shoulder bars, and she said that wasn't bird****,
but that you had blown every guy in the bar as long
as they promised to splooge on your shoulders.
Monkees are on the way. Alas, I am not. They canceled
the convention.

Just take the last train to Clarksville, I'll meet you at the station,
Be there by four thirty, I have no reservations.

I'm going to Tacoma, where it all started.

signed, Boris Wilbur Horatio Harvard Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath