Old September 20th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default lurking ski nut

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:06:46 -0600, "Rocky Mtn.Bum"
wrote:

"Dick G" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:19:06 -0700, "Bob F"
wrote:

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really
have found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous posts.
My question is how to stay unblocked? Do I have to not reply to
certain posters? If so, which ones? I see two particular posters who
seem to have caused a lot of disruption here, and they post nothing
of value that interests me...Are any posters real-life ski friends?

Just asking

The #1 Bum

Welcome aboard, lots of good folks here looking forward to your posts
and your opinions.

Thanks Dick. BTW I ski mainly at Sun Peaks and Silver Star BC

I usually get to one of those each year, Silver Star in February for
my wife's birthday