Old November 2nd 03, 04:40 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 at 01:47 GMT, Christopher Mooney penned:

Thanks for all the great tips! By the way, in response to your query,
I grew up in Houston (no snow), now live in Bentonville, Arkansas (few
decent snows) and will be going to Brekenridge at Spring Break with
the Church Group.

Chris Mooney

What kinds of cold weather gear do you already have? How much money do
you feel comfortable spending on a sport you may or may not try again?

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top.