Old October 12th 03, 06:25 PM
Rob White

Default Ski Magazines

Ski magazines are rather like the Ski Show- look good on the outside, but
expensive, tell you nothing new and full of adverts for kit and chalets -
having been there or bought one you wish you hadn't bothered. I used to buy
one now and again but I was in Snow and Rock earlier today, and flicked
through a couple - still the usual glossy and expensive crap.

Rob

"prg39" wrote in message
.. .
"Ace" wrote in message

Err, I _think_ there's normally a November edition, which would be
published early October, so hopefully not too long now.

Got mine about a week ago; it was in the UK when I got back from NZ - has

an
article on Craigieburn that is not too bad if you read between the lines.
Pity that I'll have to wait another 8 - 9 months before the field opens
again after the best finish to the season for 10 years with up to 3.7m of
snow depth - closing today (Sunday)

Be nice if the same happens in European Alps this coming season.

P.

www.craigieburn.co.nz