Old July 28th 15, 02:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default El Nino/La Nina

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 22:09:00 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Which one of them is good for us in SoCal?

BTW, I got 'new' ski boots for $15. Maybe 10-YO Nordica Next 7.0,
exactly my size, excellent condition and amazingly comfy -- I don't need
to have the left one blown out. Hubby accused me of wanting to take
them to bed with me just because I wore them around the house for a few
hours :-(

You wore them in the house? for hours? I wouldn't be able to stand
the sound of them on my beautiful hardwood floors.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe