Old January 4th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bob F

Default No more jumps in RCR resorts, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE !!!!

"Sharkie" wrote in message
On Nov 9 2007, 5:35 pm, Neil Gendzwill wrote:
jw wrote:

Look forward to seeing other replies. I'm sure there are a range of
opinions. I just don't think "banning" tabletops is a good move at all.
In fact it's terrible, IMO.

You might look at it differently if you were being sued constantly by
people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.

Neil

I thought skiing / boarding is a "do at your own risk" activity which
is usually clearly
stated on the lift tickets, and release forms when renting equipment.
No?

Apparently, someone won 12 million $ in a lawsuit for an accident at Snoqualmie
Pass. Stevens Pass this year is requireing you to pay $5 to watch a video and
sign your life away to get a card that allows you into the terrain park. When I
was there monday, there were VERY few people in the park.