Old November 10th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default No more jumps in RCR resorts, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE !!!!

In article ,
Neil Gendzwill wrote:

jw wrote:

Look forward to seeing other replies. I'm sure there are a range of
opinions. I just don't think "banning" tabletops is a good move at all.
In fact it's terrible, IMO.

You might look at it differently if you were being sued constantly by
people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions.

Neil

I understand there is that side of it, from a business standpoint. And I
do not condone it nor do I agree with it, of course. I am a business
man, myself. People are suing McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on
themsevles, and it's both amusing and pathetic.

-jw