Old August 28th 03, 03:59 PM
Adrian D. Shaw

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

All this talk about Lech has convinced me it's a good place to go.
So what are the chances of finding reasonable-priced self catering
accommodation there over new year week (27/12 - 3/1)?

I don't fancy St. Anton - from what I hear it's far too noisy for the
likes of us. I've heard Stuben (I think it was) might be good though...

And coming by car, is there any chance we might not be able to get
there?

If they could sort out their web site, maybe I could check some of
these things for myself, but it keeps crashing my browser.

Adrian
--
http://www.nspcc.org.uk/donate-4-free ais@
Adrian Shaw, Adran Cyfrifiadureg, Prifysgol Cymru, aber.