Old March 10th 06, 02:49 PM

One of my best skiing memories involved night skiing. It was on Galtis in
northern Sweden. The slopes were only open on weekends and wednesday
evening. It had been snowing all week and they had only bashed the floodlit
slope on the wednesday night. The two outer runs were lit only by the
moonlight and northern lights and there was 50cm of powder. I was about the
only person on the slopes that night. Magic.

"bumpfreaq" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey, the full moon is next week, the fourteenth I believe. If anyone
in the Winter Park, Colorado area is planning to ski that night and
wouldn't mind a joiner, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris