Old September 20th 03, 10:10 PM
Scott Lindner

Default Please read the FAQ

I think open discussion is a great thing. With the other newsgroup I
frequent I see the same question asked time and time again. It gets 100s of
posts a day and yet people happily welcome newbies and answer the same
questions over and over because it creates a friendly group. Which it is
probably the friendliest newsgroup of all of them. Of course the nature of
the topic is probably a good reason why it's so friendly.

Scott

"Jason Watkins" wrote in message
om...
Just cuz it's a f. a. q. doesn't mean some of us might not enjoy
discussing it again, or that a new perspective might pop up.

Is your beef that somehow this group has TO MUCH traffic to scan
through and get to the posts that interest you? If that's the case,
why are you spending time to a pointless saga debating RTFM has been
done a billion times over in internet forum history?