Old July 2nd 03, 09:11 PM
lal_truckee

Default Congratulations to BC!!

The Real Bev wrote:

It wasn't women who were all agog at seeing whatshername's
partially-unzipped jersey when she won the women's MTB event!

I missed that - got a picture reference?
(I was disappointed when Brandi pulled off her shirt to reveal - another
"shirt" [not a bra, because there was nothing there to support.])

I've always thought the Olympics should be contested nude, just like the
original. Then records, etc, would mean something, and not just that the
shoes are better. Also no equipment. If it features equipment, get rid
of it. And no teams. If it features teams, get rid of it.

So in the Winter Olympics, downhill competition would favor someone with
a wide, rounded, smooth behind, with plenty of fat for insulation. And
cross country someone with large feet. And jumping someone with no brains.

(Same for rock climbing - no shoes - make comparisons legitimate.)