Old October 23rd 12, 10:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Gary Jacobson[_2_]

Default A taste of Norway!

On Friday, October 12, 2012 1:47:31 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Gary Jacobson wrote:

I guess I'm still around

Gary Jacobson

Rosendale, NY

WLM 1823

And still in the same place. How's your health?

Gene

Well...
I am no longer skiing in a serious way. Have knee surgery in a couple of days.
Have taken up fixed seat rowing to keep active and enjoy nature.
Have a fantasy of skiing and roller skiing again. Before that happens I'll have to figure out how to adequately address massive joint inflammation.
BTW- Skiing along the ocean at Acadia National Park and Cobscook State State Park are always a highlight of the winter.
Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY
and
Roque Bluffs, ME