Old September 20th 03, 02:50 AM
Steve Dold

Default Please read the FAQ

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Scott Lindner wrote:

My post was in response to the a*hole net cops. why have a newsgroup if

People who read the FAQ are better informed and the questions (which
we welcome) are a lot more insightful after they've read it.

Dave left a very nice message reminding newcomers that there is a lot of
info in the FAQ. He wasn't an a*hole at all. That FAQ was a huge help to
me when I started and I appreciate it. I wouldn't have known about it if
he hadn't made a similar post pointing it out. If you spend any length of
time here, which we hope you do, you'll see how tedius it can become when
the same questions are asked over and over and over :-P

And quit top posting!

Just kidding. But I gotta ask...why quote if you're posting at the top
anyway? It makes it really hard to follow the message thread archives
when you do that by the way.