Old January 15th 04, 03:12 AM
mark

Default Self-described Snowboard Whore Fired

"sjjohnston" wrote ...
In her sort-of defense, she was obviously writing as a "character" in the
the column. How fictional the character was, I can't say.

On the other hand, it's pretty stupid to write things like that (whether

or
not in character) under your own name if you have an interest in keeping
your instructor job. Which suggests that either shed didn't have much
interest in keeping her job, or that she's pretty stupid. I suspect it was
the former.

She may have been writing as a character, but nonetheless I sensed a great
deal of hostility toward her students. The woman struck me as a self
centered, spoiled brat, no better than the worst of the students she
depicted.
--
mark