Old September 17th 14, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Champ[_2_]

Default Engleberg skiing

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:03:33 +0000 (UTC), Switters
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 07:34:46 GMT, Jérémy wrote:

I thought one of the advantages of snowboarding boots was to feel smug
in the company of skiers when having to walk anywhere?

At its apogee on the arrette from Aiguille de Midi to the starting
point of the Vallee Blanche

Those of us who wear randonnée boots have only this to say: try putting
crampons on snowboard boots.

We have. It wasn't a problem.

Wot he said. Used crampons on snopboard boots a few times, with no
issues at all.

Switters and I used them when we went he
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mon...Blanc&t=m&z=15

:-)
--
Champ