Old February 10th 09, 01:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
ED3

Default How to remove Salomon SNS Profil binding?

Maybe not Homer's depot, but a good hardware store, or tool supply house
will at least have bits; a good addition to one's wax box. I don't recall
seeing a binding screw that wasn't driven by a #3 pozidrive/posidrive.
ED3
wrote in message
Lot easier to find when spelled pozidrive. For example,

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/OrderItem...:InitiateLogon
and
http://www.wihatools.com/300seri/313serie.htm#Extra Long PoziDriv

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:56:35 -0700, wrote:

Where do you find a posidrive? I looked around a few months ago and
failed.

Alpine ski shops often sell them. And a few other places -- here's an
example

http://www.reliableracing.com/catego...S (POSIDRIVER)