Old December 6th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default My Idea From the Ski Bum Thread

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:13:49 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Why don't you show up here? *Are you afraid of Detroit?

Where is here? You're so terrified of me showing up that you won't
verify your identity or your location.
What am I supposed to do? Fly to Detroit and ask every asshole I meet
if his name is Horvath?
You know where I live. You hide like the pussy you are.

Here is Detroit. You are so stupid. I went to www.switchboard.com
and put in "Scott Abraham" and found out where you live. Why don't
you do that with "Horvath"? I'll narrow it down for you. Go to
www.NCYC.net and look up "Horvath."

I once gave you the 800 number for the restaurant that my family owns
and you claimed you called there and nobody knew a Horvath.

Your lies are unbelievably transparent. You shall get a stocking full
of coal this Christmas.

You can't go far from your mommy? *Or too far from the soup kitchen?

You can't even verify your identity out of the fear you have of
somebody you've ****ed off hunting you down like the vermin you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, pussy, ain't me making empty threats about stalking you at
your home. You. PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYY Horvath.

You didn't answer the question. I shall just assume that you can't go
too far from your mommy, AND you can't go too far from the soup
kitchen.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.