Old December 11th 03, 04:36 PM
Mike Evans

Default Areas near AZ

Chester Bullock wrote:

Looks like Sunrise is open (http://www.sunriseskipark.com) I seem to
recall that was a pretty popular place for the Phoenix crowd. Snowbowl
in Flagstaff ( http://www.arizonasnowbowl.com ) is respectable, as long
as they get snow. If you want to make a long weekend out of it, head to
Southern Colorado: Telluride, Durango, Silverton or Wolf Creek. Never
been to Southern Utah, so I cannot comment on those. You could also
look into Apache in Ruidoso, NM. That may be pretty close to you. Once
again, I do not have experience with that place either.

Thanks... Out of the southern Colorado options, what would be your
recommendation on the highest cost / fun ratio?