Old August 25th 03, 02:09 AM
svadas

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

I've looked at a map and I think I know where Tyrol is. My question is
if it's worth the trip for 7 nights. In summit county, aka rockies,
where I go a lot we have good snow as the base villages are at 10,000
feet and then the mountains are normally 2-3,000 feet up. Not the
huge mountains I read about in the alps, but that is why I am asking.
If I fly over to the alps, I am going to go over 6 time zones. This
will likely hurt me. My problem in the rockies is normally the
altitude. You can't sleep at that altitude more than a few hours.
But the snow is always good. What could I expect from innsbruck?