Old January 14th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Anyone have Start Grip Tape they don't want? Urgent!

Did you try Dick Fultz's shop in Grayling? It shows the tape at their
site: 800-889-7456 / http://www.xcskishop.com/catalog/view/?id=320.
Beyond that, how about a search on google for "start grip tape."
There's a number of possibles in the midwest.

Gene

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:27:33 -0800 (PST)
jeff potter wrote:

Anyone have any they don't want? I need some for the Potto Ski Raid on
Sunday! Yikes! I applied it to my skis and ran out halfway thru my 2nd
ski. Ugh! ...Thanks... --JP in Lansing, MI jeff a t outyourbackdoor d
o t com