Old August 17th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default r.s.a.freaks

On Aug 15, 1:50 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Aug 15, 2:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.

And ignored the lies he repeats every time he posts.

For example, parse through his latest half-dozen.

What lies, freak? That's another lie you tell about me....every time
you post about me. Provide the supposed half dozen. Ooops, another
lie.