Old August 16th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default r.s.a.freaks

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.

You pointed out nothing. You said something to the effect of "That Abraham
guy you guys are always complaining about". Bull**** in itself, nobody
complains about Scott, he starts all the crap here entirely on his own. You
claimed you found him not that bad, an opinion at most, but hardly credible,
nobody actually believes you met him. If you ever did contradict anything
which has been said here or elswhere about Scott I certainly missed it. You
made yourself a target by being a name dropping blowhard long before you
cooked up the story about meeting Scott.