Old August 16th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default r.s.a.freaks

On Aug 15, 3:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Would you mind telling me which are the lies? Personally I only
comment on the lies that he himself has contradicted himself on, the
ones where his "tell" shines through like a sore thumb, and believable
stories published by his own brother. Do you have proof to the
contrary?