Old September 3rd 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

Default No more English XC video

Personally, i kinda like the Swedish !!
You listen along imagining what they are saying ... then they yell out
something like "Koukal" or "Oskar Svard" and you know what they are saying,
kinda fun.

JK

"Craig Storey" wrote in message
Janne G wrote:
Eurosport have changed their system so i do not have access to the
channel any moore. So no more XC- video from me sorry. :-(
But i do hope to present the Vasaloppet(in Swedish;-) at least.

JAnne G

Hi Janne,

I would take skiing videos in any language. It's not really the
announcers, but the racers that make it exciting to watch.

Craig