Old October 26th 05, 09:17 PM
Marty

On Schlepper and Koz, their best events are SL.

Yes, and they get such impressive, consistent podium results in that.
My best event is SL too -- doesn't mean I ever win one!

Actually SL IS Kristina's strongest event and she does win. She has
made the podium 20 times in her WC career (with 6 wins). The point is
that she does and can win. Is she the best? No. Can she have a good
day and win? Absolutely. Same for Schlepper.

About Kaylin, I agree, she very young and very talented. I should say
that I hope to see her come up through the ranks over the next several
years. That is what I was thinking when I wrote what I wrote about
her. Plus, I'm just proud to see another girl from MN make it to the
WC.

How about this... What do you think about Bode's thoughts on doping?
:-) I think Alain and Hans have been robbed while the real cheats will
never be caught.

And, my money is on Janica.
--
Marty