Old October 26th 05, 06:13 AM
Marty

Janica, 2nd by .34 with fastest 2nd run. IF she can stay healthy, and
that's a pretty bif IF, she'll will the overall this year and add a few
more Olympic golds to her already impressive collection. The woman is
amazing.

Bode - not bad after almost losing a brother in a motorcycle accident a
few weeks ago. Still, I'm not sure where he's going. I feel he's
really tired of the whole thing. But, with Bode, that may be a good
thing. Little less motivated, little less attacking, fewer victories,
but more finishes? Could equal another overall. Just joking. You
never know with Bode, which is why he's so fun to watch and listen to.
I love his latest stance on doping in skiing. Priceless! BTW, I'll be
watching him live at Beaver in December. :-)

On Schlepper and Koz, their best events are SL. If Kildow can build on
last year and hold that form throug the season, she'll be tough. And,
I'm looking forward to watching another MN youngster come up through
the ranks - Kaylin Richardson.