Old November 10th 03, 01:56 PM
Rob White

Default Ski Trip from hell!

It seems to me that you have answered your own question - you seem to have
the family from hell!! As you are in London, why not get the train from
Waterloo to Bourg St Maurice?

Rob
"helloblondie" wrote in message
Hi all

Taking family skiing this yr. Looking forward except 4 trip - i decided to
drive! I enjoy driving so it seemed like a good idea at time. Now i am
wondering a) r my young family up 2 it ? b) can i cope with the

inevitable
quarrelling and crying (me!) and c) can my 2 wheel drive car cope? time

will
tell.

Anyone have some good, useful tips on how to survive a 1k Km road trip

from
Kingston, SW London to Meribel, France with 2 children who love each

others
company provide its for no longer than 5 mins, a wife who gets travel sick
looking at a car and in a car which coped badly with a little London snow
last year.

Seriously though any seasoned alpine nomads with advice on taking family
skiing, pass on some of ur (positive) experiences plz.

Bash