Old November 28th 13, 09:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Happy Thanksgiving

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:31:03 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 11:47:34 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:45:47 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm sure everyone, except Trunky, has
something to be thankful for. I have a roof over me, and I'm
surrounded by treasures. I have plenty of friends and family. To use
a metaphor, "My cookie jar is full." God has been good to me.

I've got my bird in the oven and in a few hours I will be feasting and
watching football. Since I live by myself, a turkey was out of the
question. So this year I'm having a smaller bird.

Horvath, on behalf of most of us, thank you for those kind wishes.

Holy ****. There is disgusting manipulation, gross dishonesty,
and all around smarminess, and then there is Munchkin James
Arthur Strohm. No wonder this asshole ran for Congress

There's two things I am especially thankful for this year. People are
finally seeing the White House resident for the charlatan he is, and
I'm thankful that you will be dead long before me.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.