Old November 28th 13, 09:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Happy Thanksgiving

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:47:34 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

However, we're concerned about getting on the road today.
One of my fraternity brothers from Dallas, along with most
of his family, was killed yesterday in Arizona while driving
their sons to a hockey tournament in CA.

I pray for their surviving son. He's got a long road ahead
of him now, but if he's willing to accept help from our fraternity
and his grades are decent, we can help get him into college
and into a supportive group while he's there.

I am the Chaplain at the VFW and one of my duties is to say prayers
for those sick or in distress. I know he's not a member but I will
say a Pater Noster for him anyway.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.