Old March 25th 19, 05:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

[Default] On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 10:46:40 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 10:07:30 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 24 Mar 2019 09:19:32 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

The same ridiculous lies, the same deranged accusations,
the same complete lack of any proof.
Amazing how you ignore your own blatant, provable,
criminal lies and yet continue to falsely accuse me of
lying, without any proof whatsoever. Typical rsa freak,
typical Ted Waldon.
And of course, you continue to prove what an insane, cowardly,
disgusting, despicable freak you are.

You think the louder you shout, the more people will believe you.
Typical R. Kelly behavior. Blame everyone else for lying, and calling
them names. Typical R. Kelly behavior.

You think the more you lie, the more people will believe you

Where's the lie?

Typical sociopath behavior. Of course I blame you for lying.

Where's the lie?

You choose to lie, enjoy lying, brag about your lying.

Where's the lie?

Typical Trump behavior.

You got part of that right. He's got a good education, he makes lots
of money, and he's very popular. He's almost like me.

Hillary is the serial liar.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath