Old March 17th 19, 10:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

[Default] On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 06:18:47 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Spend the day in a dry-drunk rage!

Not me. Last night I went to the Yacht Club for a Jig's dinner. And
tonight I'm going out drinking. Did you know that half of Boston is
Irish?

Did you know that St. Patrick was NOT Irish? He was Roman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

According to the Confession of Saint Patrick, at the age of sixteen he
was captured by a group of Irish pirates.[34] They took him to Ireland
where he was enslaved and held captive for six years. Patrick writes
in the Confession[34] that the time he spent in captivity was critical
to his spiritual development. He explains that the Lord had mercy on
his youth and ignorance, and afforded him the opportunity to be
forgiven his sins and convert to Christianity. While in captivity, he
worked as a shepherd and strengthened his relationship with God
through prayer, eventually leading him to convert to Christianity.[34]

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath