Old March 11th 19, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Time for a new one

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 10:23:44 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Testimony? Tell me something, you deranged wack job, when does a pathological liar who made up ridiculous whoppers the same way you do become "testimony". You pathetic dumb****, never heard of the ****. Certainly never did anything that the **** made up here. Sounds like David Hobbs to me. And you are so desperate, so stupid, that you repost deranged, despicable, vile lies from twenty years ago.

This came from Roger Williams' Best of Bert Hoff and Scott Abraham web page, which is still up:

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/

It's really telling that you cannot distinguish an obvious parody from a literal account. You are a narcissist with brain damage. The only solution for you is euthanasia.