Old April 7th 04, 12:09 AM
Q.

Default Saw the weirdest thing...

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
I was driving down this country road when a guy came riding around the
corner on a road bike that was EIGHT FEET TALL! It was a modern bike--it
was made in a totally pro way---somehow a second tall bike seemed
inserted into a base bike. He had a pack on and was acting, looking,
riding just like a commuter. I was amazed and cracked up and waved.

I've seen weird bikes before, but always in metro areas.

The last time I had a weird bike encounter was when I was having dinner
in Chicago and a guy came riding by on a TEN FOOT TALL road bike! He,
too, was acting just like a commuter. Not like he was doing any crazy
performance art stunt---just riding by on his bike. That bike was set up
like 3 bikeframes at the bottom, two in the middle then one on top.

Take a look at some of these bikes ...

http://www.scul.org/SCUL/SCUL.html

C.Q.C.