Old January 1st 07, 09:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
DJ Daimon

Default Anyone recommend a better group?

lal_truckee wrote:
wrote:
On 1 Jan 2007 09:09:57 -0800, "Barry" wrote:

This group sucks, nobody here. Any ideas on where all the bc skier's
are? (other than skiing)

Try telemarktips.com, web sites have sucked a lot of the content out
of newsgroups.
This group wakes up from time to time but it does seem particularly
dead this season. If you post a question on conditions someplace or
gear issues you will probably get some replies.

Little to no snow in many places does hurt a ski group's traffic.

Or you could just post that alpine touring is superior to telemarking,
that's always good for entertainment.
DCraig.

Here in Northern BC (and the rest of BC from what I've heard), we've
been having our best season of the last several years. Our snow depth is
easily a couple of feet.

Chris