Old February 21st 06, 08:19 AM

DJ Daimon wrote:
News wrote:

Does anyone know of sun glasses that I can use while cross country
skiing? All mine fog up so badly I just cannot see.

I'd advise going for actual ski goggles.

Depends what you're meaning by "cross country skiing". For light track
skiing I don't wear goggles because I find they're too hot and
(relatively) uncomfortable. I only get goggles out for serious Incoming
or if it's /very/ cold.

I use wraparound lightweights, a bit like those fit folk you can
currently see doing the rounds at the Olympics. They only seem to fog
up if I blow upwards.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK