Old January 14th 04, 11:05 AM
Ace

Default Grandvalira (Soldeu) comments

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:45:16 -0000, "David Brown \)"
wrote:

"Ace" wrote in message
.. .

I'll probably get the whole area pass anyway if it's not much more expensive
as we are going with 2 people that haven't been before so it will be nice to
show them some runs that we know.

Yup, for another 20 euros or so it would be foolish not to, IMO.

Kites?

http://www.snowkiting.info

Ahh. Well, the flat areas you refer to are where the ski schools start
and finish, so tend to be busy around 10 and 1, but may be do-able
between these times, especially in low season.

Did you try the night skiing over at Font Negre?

No. Where's that?

Every Wednesday night down into PdlC, I've never tried night skiing so am
looking forward to that )

Not much use then, when you're staying in Soldeu, unless you want to
get the *shudder* bus back (or drive over in the first place, I
suppose).

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)