Old June 11th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Food for thought (new thread)

On Jun 11, 8:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

Mind of no mind,
IS

Can you now relate to us how your "I'm superior, you're not" attitude expressed
on this forum reaches towards this goal?

No, I never did say "I'm superior, you're not"; all I said was Taichi
Skiing is the "ultimate skiing," which I have described and proved
what is this "ultimate" all about--you cannot ski beyond the realm/
state of Taichi Skiing--the rest of it is all your own interpretation,
which reflects exactly where/what your mind is, a dualistic good or
bad mentality, which is not the realm of Taichi Skiing I was talking
about. Nevertheless, given the simplicity of its techniques, efficient
body movements, and the formless graceful skiing, Taichi Skiing is a
better skiing system.

To reach the mind of no mind, you need/have to transcend that worldly
confusions of little moral/values and follow the great Way of skiing,
which follows the way of gravity. Hopefully, when you reach the "total
body automation," transcend your mind, and you would have reached the
mind of no mind.

IS