Old July 12th 03, 05:19 PM
Jay Pique

Default I sense drama......

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:18:49 -0600, Jay Pique
wrote:

Well Hello there RSAers. I've just returned from a 2 week trip back
east to see my family (ugh, humidity), and I've returned to 797 new
messages! What has happened to inspire such prolific posting? Has
another lodge burned in Vail? Have real life criminal acts been again
perpetrated? Has Klaus forsaken tele for RealSkiing? Stay tuned! I
know I will!!!

JP
Tuning in.

Oh yeah - apparently a propensity for yardwork is an atavstic trait
amongst the Piques... : o

Ugh. It might be time to throw a coat of wax on my monitor to prevent
rusting and come back in late October.

yawn
JP
Uninspired.