Old December 7th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Trip report - Snow Summit - 12/2/10

On Dec 6, 4:56*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
OTOH, shopping at yard sales distorts one's value system. *When a good
down jacket and a chocolate muffin cost the same thing, the cognitive
dissonance becomes nearly unbearable.

Holy ****. Bev ****ley claims to have a value system. Irony meter
makes a monkey face.
As she has proved time and again, when it comes to morals and ethics,
she has absolutely no discernable values. She's a pathological liar
and stalker who committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup. You
know when MY cognitive dissonance became nearly unbearable? When Bev
Ashley's friends repeatedly threatened my life, and she defended them,
stating that if no one tries to kill you, death threats don't count.
But if I tell the terrorists I can and will defend myself, Bev Ashley
whines that I am bullying her and her buddies.
Ah, the "value system" of a teabagging racist is so fascinating.