Old December 8th 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
sula70

Default HELP with my new FLOW-NXT bindings!!

Hello All

I need help setting up my new FLOW-NXT bindings...

I started out using K2-Cinch, and got pretty used to them. I've never
been totally happy with them - I felt like they pulled on my
feet/ankles in uncomfortable, painful ways, so I recently purchased the
new FLOW-NXT bindings.

On a recent snowboarding trip, I tried out my new bindings and had
major problems. I'm hoping it's just a problem with the set up of the
bindings, but I could really use some advice!

First of all, I have Solomon boots and a Burton Feather board. I had
the K2's set up at 15/-15. I tried this same configuration and now it
seems like I can't even get onto my toe-edge!!

I'm wondering if a change of boot is necessary, but I feel like I'm at
a total loss...so any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks!!