Old August 11th 03, 12:45 PM
Florian Anwander

Hi Booker

do you mean this: http://www.telemark-easygo.com/ ?

_ Yes, that's exactly what I mean. In addition to getting a
better climbing mode, you also have a very easy to use
ski crampon available.

I did one testtour with a borrowed telemak-easygo and it is perfect.

Since it is sold out - as Ulrich mentioned - I started to try a diy
version. It bases on the frame of my old Silvretta 400. The heel piece is
removed, but I kept the small plate which provides the left/right motion of
the heel piece. The toe piece of the Silvretta is replaced by two metal
plates that enclose the the frame like a sandwich. On these metal plates I
will fix my 3G.

I did not finish it until now, but I hope to do this in the early
September.

Florian