Old December 18th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Melinda Shore

Default Strap on bindings?

In article ,
wrote:
About the only "strap on" ski (for adults) that I know about are
something called the Karhu Sweepers. I don't know if they are still
making them.

My understanding is that they're not. But, you can get
strap-on bindings that are made for arctic/antarctic-type
expeditions. Look for expedition outfitters.

That said, I think the premise (skiing in work boots) is
dubious.