Old February 18th 04, 05:56 PM
Pete Hickey

Default Keski 25k Classic. View from the back.

In article ,
Ken Roberts wrote:

So before I do
that, I need to ask what are the special benefits of CSM.

The atmosphere. The carnival-like mood of everyone skiing together,
but not racing against each other.

The varied terrain. Forests, skiing over farmers fields, skiing
through a city... oh you did that.

The shuttles and stuff, makes you pretty much car-free. You and
Sharon can each ski at your own pace/distance, and shuttles bring
you together afterwards.

The insanity of getting up to get on a bus at something like 4:30 AM.

BTW... damn you Ken... your ears must have been contagious. I
froze the bottom of my ears this morning on my commute.. and
it wasn't that cold, either.. only -19C. I must have caught
it from you, although I didn't get it as bad as you did..

--

"It's a sad day for american capitalism when a man
can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park."