Old March 10th 05, 01:45 PM
Joe Blanchard

I can't really make a comparison because Flow's were and are my only
bindings, but let me tell you...I get asked so many questions while boarding
about my bindings, especially as I get off the lift and slide my back foot
in (while standing), and easily lifting the binding's back, locking me in,
and boarding away.

At 45yrs old, I've lost a little flexibility and with my Flows I never spend
any "butt time" strapping in.

Again...not a good comparison, but for me they're so comfortable and easy.

If you get a set, be prepared to talk about 'em.

--
Joe B.

"Colin McAlpine CS2001" wrote in message
Hey, I'm looking to get my first real set up and was looking to see if
anyone could shed any light on how good flow bindings are versus strap
bindings. i'm looking at getting the Amp5 FR.

Cheers,

OLi