Old June 7th 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default The Smoking Gun

yeah I saw that back in 01 02 when I was living in CO. I was here psyched to discuss skiing and brag about my good fortune and this (at the time) unknown ****heel started babbling about "terrorists" which was offensive at the time since I'm from NY and was affected by actual terrorists. is it worth flying 3000 miles to tell this fat **** he has mental problems? what if he attacks me and I beat him to death? did I provoke it? is that what he wants? I half think it is...