Old October 27th 03, 05:19 PM
PG

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

"Ali Hopkins" wrote in message

"PG" wrote in message

I do not intend to enter debate concerning the background to my

voting
intentions.

That's your prerogative, however my questions only stemmed from your
previous comment which implied you would vote in favour simply because

of
remark from an rsre poster. Personally I would consider voting on such a
basis to be utterly unjustified and a demonstration of contempt for the

ski
discussion fraternity in particular, in which I sincerely doubt many of
those commenting from unnc will ever be participants, and for usenet as

whole.

You may continue to indulge in this tactic all you wish. I will not rise

your bait.

No 'tactics' involved. Just honest interest, as the matter concerns me as a
skiing forum (and not just rsre) contributor. It's a pity that you have
misinterpreted this, and used this reason to avoid responding. It was a fair
enquiry, aimed at you and all those who have declared that they will vote in
favour, to establish the pros and cons of both sides. That's what defines
debate - a frank exchange of reasoned argument.

Pete

Pte