Old December 6th 04, 01:32 PM
Ace

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:02:50 +0100, "Franz Schubert"
wrote:

Hi, I want to go out on 10th December for off-piste . Any recommands ? Where
are good conditions now ? I prefer Switzerland. Talked to Skischule Uri in
Andermatt, they dont have good snow at the moment.

A colleague was in Zermatt yesterday and reckoned conditions were
pretty good, but as she's recovering from a broken ankle I don't
suppose she went off-piste. But it's 85% open, so probably worth a
punt. Next door Saas Fee's looking pretty good too, with better runs
to resort at the mo. I'm hoping for a big dump before I head down
there on Friday.

There's been no snow across the country for a few days and it's been
relatively mild, although it was near zero around here (nr. Basel)
last night so perhaps it's getting colder again.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)