Old May 1st 18, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default RATS!

Santa Fe Square on Saturday night? May 5, 2018?

Cool, if I can get back from Singapore by then, I'll keep an eye out for you.

You're buying the first round, right? I usually drink single-malt, and Laphroaig is my favorite. But if times are tough, Glenfiddich will do in a pinch.

But Pinch won't.

Glenfiddich tastes kinda weak, but it's OK in thin air like Santa Fe, or in places over 100 degrees F like in central america.

Where on the square are you planning on buying us drinks, Scott?

Or should we just scout around, looking for your big bent melon head?

Fred Thompson
AKA K2Maven

Actually, freak, the only time I know exactly where I will be is Saturday night. Santa Fe, town square. Come find me.