Old July 14th 03, 01:17 AM
scottabe

Default Update - drama

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.358cfef6f1f76f3ee6ac517ed8171f71@1058 140647.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/13/03 4:57 PM:

Sue wrote:

In message

cGhhdHBoaWw=.11ce69122a05d6e229cce7f6e8c3e63f@105 80
98190.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay writes
The Mad Cow responds:

There, there - no need to get upset, I realise how vital your
relationship with Scott is to you, how desperately you need him.

I wouldn't try to take him away from you even if I could - and

surely
you can see that only Scott himself can do that to you.
--
Sue ]3(

Did you get this psycho babble from a pamphlet accompanying
your gov't assistance check? I figure from what I've seen and
heard that he's smarter than you and has more worthwhile things
to say so I'll tag along with him. Now back to pudding wrestling.

You are insane. Get help.