Old October 4th 16, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default An article about stalkers

On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 1:24:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
This is worth a look. It's work-safe, unless your employer is an anti-Second Amendment Demoncrat.

http://tinyurl.com/hsoosuk

I am sharing this because one of the more vocal contributors here has been engaged for nearly two decades in activities that might be deemed cyber-stalking -- and he has been criminally charged at least two times that I know of for this exact crime.

This article offers some suggestions about what you can do to mitigate your risk from stalking. One in particular -- and one that I am disregarding now -- is to cease all activities or contacts that might be visible to the stalker.

I'll simply mention that if this posting results in any untoward actions, I'm going to my LEA with yet another complaint. I doubt that anything will be done, but it's not a crime until it's reported. And both Texas law and Washington state law define the terms of cyber-bullying and cyber-stalking.

If everybody here who were recent victims of cyber-bullying or cyber-stalking were to report the crimes, they might receive some relief from their LEAs or from the appropriate jurisdictions where such a cyber-bully / cyber-stalker might reside.

If you think that anything in this message might apply to you, I've made it crystal clear what my expectations are, and what my response would be.

Have a nice day.

xs